Anxiety and Panic are issues I work with regularly. This is my opinion on how anxiety and panic can impact you –
People who work with homeopaths and holistic practitioners for anxiety and panic have often reached that point where they just can’t take anymore, are at breaking point, and don’t want to live with this another day.
These people have usually tried one of the following and it hasn’t worked out for them.
- Ignore it and hope it will go away – It usually doesn’t unfortunately. Trying to hide it from yourself, and others, does not help. It is still there, constantly impacting on the way you live your life.
- Change in Diet – For people into the more natural approach, trying an easy-to-do change in diet is a good attempt at self-help. Sometimes it works, but if it doesn’t then people tend to look at the next step.
- Medication – Out of desperation, and feeling that there is no other choice, people either start medication or can sometimes self-medicate with food, alcohol or drugs.
But are any of these actually dealing with WHY you have Anxiety or Panic?
If not, then I’m guessing you are seeking another way and have come here to find out more about homeopathy.
What causes your Anxiety and Panic?
My opinion is there are 3 reasons why you have Anxiety and Panic. Here they are –
- Traumatic Event or Situation – A traumatic event or situation in your life has possibly had a catastrophic effect on your health and well-being. Even a one-off traumatic event can cause a lifelong impact. Emotions and feelings develop within you that just can’t be switched off. You feel so injured and raw from this trauma, that it is totally understandable that Anxiety and Panic has developed. The aftermath of this trauma is a feeling of being out of control, stuck in the emotions and feelings of that trauma, feeling inferior and not good enough because of it, afraid and anxious, terror, trapped.
- Family Inherited Trait – There is a genetic predisposition within your family to Anxiety and Panic, or other mental health issue. You might feel it is your ‘fate’ to follow in their footsteps and that you have no choice. You have grown up watching this behavior and know no other way.
- Result of Toxic Damage or Health Issue – Think Back! Could this be a cause for you? Has any potential substance, illness, hormonal imbalance, or something else, triggered your Anxiety and Panic?
Of course, sometimes our Anxiety and Panic is just there, with no obvious cause or reason. So if your Anxiety and Panic is something that just started out of the blue, and you’ve no idea what it is all about, please do get in touch with me.
If your story is different to what I’ve explored here, then I want to hear it. Everything I learn from myself and the people I work with, I put back into my work ♥
If you would like to work with me, please book in via my online calendar HERE.